JSX Full Privacy Statement
- When you request additional information or register on JSX's Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase JSX's applications or services, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- JSX uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies , to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- JSX uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- JSX may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company's Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- JSX may use information collected to improve the Company's Web sites and Services.
- JSX does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. JSX may share information collected with other companies that work on JSX's behalf.
- Customers of JSX may electronically submit data or information to the Company's services ("Customer Data").
- JSX will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided per contractual agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with your contractual agreement, JSX may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, or as may be required by law.
- JSX believes in fully opt-in email marketing.
- Every marketing email from JSX contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails.
How to Contact Us
Questions regarding JSX's Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
4142 Adams Avenue, Suite 103-550
San Diego, CA 92116